Job #: 7985
Title: Reliability Maintenance Manager
Job Location: Charleston, West Virginia - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a top chemical manufacture of plastic resins, is looking for a Reliability Manager in the Charleston, WV area. The company has a great salary and compensation package, and the area is family friendly with a low cost of living. JOB DESCRIPTION
SUMMARY: This position has 4 direct reports and at times will have a contractor team of up to 10 report into this role as well for Turnarounds, etc.
- Is responsible for overseeing reliability for overall operation of the plant.
- Leads maintenance and reliability efforts to support the achievement of overall operational objectives related to personal safety, Reliability Team personnel safety, production, cost, process safety, equipment reliability/availability, manpower utilization.
- Single point accountability for all site maintenance (routine and turn-around) and reliability activities.
- Owns the Maintenance and Reliability work process and identifies opportunities to improve.
- Drives improvement of maintenance and reliability performance through the use of key performance indicators.
- Provides leadership for maintenance and reliability personnel. Responsible for career development of personnel and succession planning.
- Ensures a cost effective maintenance and reliability organization through the optimal allocation of resources.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable personnel safety and process safety regulation (Ex: employee safe work practices and equipment testing and inspections).
- Ensures effective management of sub-contractors performing maintenance/reliability services (Scaffolding Contractor, HVAC Contractor, Hydro-blasting Contractor, etc)
- Leads the development of the annual maintenance and reliability budget and monitors performance while taking actions to meet commitments.
- Leads the development of annual Strategic Objectives for the Maintenance & Reliability area that support the directives for the KPU Belle Plant and lead execution of activities to accomplish the objectives.
- Utilize the Plan, do, review, act improvement model and leading/lagging key performance indicators to drive improvement in Maintenance & Reliability effectiveness
- Ensure Contract Reliability resources participate effectively in efforts to maintain plant site systems for equipment documentation, training, maintenance, reliability and spare parts.
- As necessary, lead efforts to hire and train maintenance staff.
- Support the achievement of overall site operational objectives related to safety, health, environment, production, cost, equipment reliability, equipment availability, manpower utilization, etc.
- Monitors timely completion of safety, environmental, and equipment related corrective actions to meet site management expectations.
Minimum BS in Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years of Chemical plant experience in maintenance.
- Demonstrate understanding of maintenance and reliability best practices.
- Working knowledge of Distributed Control System (Not critical but preferred).
- Fundamental understanding of PSM systems and hazardous processes (OSHA 1910.119).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations Required:
- Reliability or Professional Engineering Certification preferred but not required.
Peers- Production Manager, Facility Engineer, Quality manager, Administration Manager, Contract Maintenance Service Provider Manager
- Subordinates- Contract Maintenance Service Provider Supervisor, Planner & Mechanics
- Management- Domestic and International relations with: Technical Manager, VPs, President and Business Leadership.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Knowledge of Best Practices in Measuring and Managing Maintenance Effectiveness
- Ability to Multitask and Handle Multiple Simultaneous Assignments
- Ability to Work as Self Directed Individual
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of Cause analysis and cause analysis tools.
- Solid ability to utilize Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project)
- Strong attention to detail, ability to manage data with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to allow productive collaborative relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to assign and direct the work of contractors and Reliability Team personnel effectively.
- Ability to coach and motivate maintenance employees so the plant operates efficiently, to retain valuable employees and to develop staff.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: