Job #: 8024
Title: Product Manager Films
Job Location: Parsippany, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Product Manager Films JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is positioned at the beginning of their growth phase having successfully spun off, implementing the foundations for the business success with very knowledge and technical leadership in place from day 1, and ready for rapid company growth offering a great career opportunity for great people. If you believe in driving results in a friendly environment that is open to creative ideas and diverse perspectives, then this is the place for you. They are built on a rich history of teamwork, innovation, and customer focus and that has a fun, entrepreneurial mindset.
They are a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals serving the food, automotive, sports apparel, and building materials industries. They are respected by customers far and wide as a trusted partner that can be counted on for quality products, sustainable solutions and reliable supply. A career with this company means opportunity & possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility, and hands-on experience in a dynamic workplace.
The Product Manager is responsible for managing the profitability and directing all of the product marketing related activities for the Films business. This is a classic product management role where the successful candidate will work closely with sales, supply chain, operations, finance, engineering, internal senior executives, key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the growth, profitability, and return on investment from the organizations Films product portfolio.
- Own demand planning (SIOP). Support all financial targets around revenue, profits, working capital, return on assets through forecasting and demand planning excellence managing sales outlook, inventory levels, and overall order to cash for the business, working with Integrated Supply Chain and Sales to shape the demand.
- Manages product/life cycles, Products added and pruned from the product line. Manage phase-out of end of life products; SKU management
- Owns the product profitability and drives positive results
- Lead pricing guidance to sales; Drive transactional pricing discipline to maximize margins
- Utilize tool kit and analytical techniques to optimize sales and SKU mix for maximum profitability. Analyze mix for pricemargin maximization and implement actions
- Perform customer segmentation, understand relative competitive positioning, understand value elements critical to customers, target value propositions to customer segments so that the customer base is best served with existing product offerings
- Delivers on customer needs, on time and on budget. Needs to be fully aligned with business strategy and linked to Operations with clear financial goals, and be a champion of superior customer service levels. Oversees quality control on customer complaints in collaboration with QC team.
- Integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes; competent in microeconomics, finance, research and analysis and basic marketing toolkit [market definition and sizing, segmentation, value management, targeting and positioning, pricing]
- Own the product planning process for new product additions working with Marketing, ISC, and Sales.
- Feed insights into new product development opportunity or portfolio changes to Customer Marketing
- Manages sales/marketing collateral for existing products
- The successful candidate will be expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates a sense of urgency on business critical issues.
- He/She is highly intelligent and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. In terms of personal competencies, the successful candidate must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results.
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills are a requirement.
- The candidates must be able to balance conceptual thinking with practical implementation.
- Must be able to work effectively in a cross-functional team, and lead by influence to drive to results.
- Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility is a requirement.
- Bachelors Degree in an analytical or technical discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a plant, engineering, marketing, sales, or business planning role.
- 2+ years of experience in similar role in marketing or other functions
- A track record of success in a hands-on role where significant impact was achieved.
- Financial acumen, strong analytical skills, ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- MBA preferred
- Proficiency in SAP, BW, Excel, PowerPoint
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: