Job #: 8033
Title: Industrial Electrician
Job Location: Pottsville, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $27.00 - $31.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Industrial Electrician JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is positioned at the beginning of their growth phase having successfully spun off, implementing the foundations for the business success with very knowledge and technical leadership in place from day 1, and ready for rapid company growth offering a great career opportunity for great people. If you believe in driving results in a friendly environment that is open to creative ideas and diverse perspectives, then this is the place for you. They are built on a rich history of teamwork, innovation, and customer focus and that has a fun, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Rotating shift: 7am 3p, 3pm 11pm and 11pm 7am.
- Troubleshoot and repair power, motor control, machine controls and instrumentation including PLC`s, controllers, and process computers.
- Perform prescribed preventive maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Perform adjustment and optimization of electrical equipment and machine controls.
- Assist in identifying, investigating and recommending solutions for repeat equipment failures.
- Continue to improve technical skills through formal, informal and hands-on training.
- Perform various mechanical repairs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of industrial electrical experience with low voltage control through 480Volt 3Phase Power.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with reading schematics and PLC (Programmable Logic Controls) ladder logic, interface with control systems and correctly apply this information to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience interfacing to PLC`s and control systems for troubleshooting.
- Valid PA Driver`s License and safe driving record.
- AA Degree in Electronics
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- Ability to commit to work safely and to perform complete and safe repairs
- Familiarity with electrical safe work practices and NFPA 70E (National Fire Prevention Association, Safe Electrical Work Practice Standard)
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision, as well as working well in a team environment
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: