Job #: 8053
Title: SAP Consultant Solman 7.2
Job Location: Las Vegas, Nevada - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Worldwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We have a new opportunity with a client who is in need of experienced and driven SAP Consultants with Solman 7.2 expertise to work with a US based Solutions Provider.
6 months contract based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The role is available to USA citizens only and the successful candidate is expected to commence next week! JOB DESCRIPTION
As an experienced Solman 7.2 Consultant, you will be required to newly install Solution Manager 7.2 at one of their clients. They are seeking to augment the functional team with additional SAP Solution Manager functional consulting resources to:
Configure and document the current installation of Solution Manager 7.2 to realize the benefits in the following modules:
a) Test Management
- Test Management will be priority #1 and must be completed no later than August 1, 2018
- Configure Test Management to optimize testing in future projects (including activating workflow, creating test plans, test packages, adding existing test cases and any other required configuration)
- Configure Component Based Test Automation (CBTA) for creation of automated test cases
- Configure Business Process Change Analyzer for Change Impact Analysis
b) Project and Requirement Management: Configure to utilize the capabilities of SAP Solution Manager for the Solution Implementation process in future projects. Use Requirement Management to handle your Business and IT Requirements; Integrate SAP Workforce Performance Builder with SAP Solution Manager to improve e-learning capabilities by sharing information between the tools.
c) IT Service Management: Setup a connection between our existing service desk to SAP Solution Manager to help facilitate submitting support messages to SAP through SAP Solution Manager.
d) Business Process Operations
- Configure Business Process Analytics to identify improvement potentials of our business processes
- Configure Solution Manager for central Job Scheduling Management to provide visibility of background jobs.
- Assist with setting up a data consistency concept to mitigate risk of data inconsistencies.
e) Change Control Management
- Configure Enhanced Change & Transport System for software logistics of non-ABAP-based systems
- Develop a common transport management process for ABAP and non-ABAP technologies
- Configure SAP Transport Execution Analysis service to identify transport risks
- Previous experience as a SAP Solman Consultant (7.2) with demonstrated experience in the tasks mentioned above.
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizenship - essential
- Available to commence before the end of Dec. 2017
If this is your background and experience and you can start immediately, please Apply Now by sending your resume in WORD format only.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: