Job #: 8055
Title: SharePoint Developer
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Philadelphia tri-state area
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a very well-respected health related organization, not-for-profit located in downtown (Center City), Philadelphia, PA. They are seeking a permanent SharePoint Developer.
The ideal candidate will be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder and an experienced web developer with Microsoft SharePoint experience and with a thorough understanding of Content Management Systems, including both internal/external integrations with 3rd party service providers. This role calls for front-end web design, business logic development, and database design, and it affords the opportunity to learn, contribute, and grow. JOB DESCRIPTION
Major duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Web & Applications Operations and Development
- Project Management
- Customer Service and End User Support
- IT Administration
Technical qualifications required:
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of web and database technologies.
- Administering and managing web content management systems such as SharePoint, Drupal, WordPress, or similar.
- Knowledge of user authentication/authorization between multiple services.
- Experience working with various API technologies (RESTful web services, JSON, and SOAP), and third party integrations.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex web and database projects across all phases.
- Web user interface design and development.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable application; and fundamental web security and performance trends.
- Skills in producing standards-compliant multi-browser compatible user interfaces and responsive design.
Overall Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience developing and deploying web-based applications in a project focused team environment.
- 5+ years working with SharePoint
- Must be energetic, hands-on, and adaptable, w/experience in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with DevOps model and Salesforce.com a plus.
- Experience w/cloud-based platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure and/or AWS) a plus.
- Bachelors degrees (B.A/B.S.) from accredited college/university in Computer Science/Information Systems/Management of IS Systems or directly related degree.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: