Job #: 8056
Title: Front-End Web Developer
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global travel management firm in the Union Square area is seeking a Web Developer. JOB DESCRIPTION
You will join the firm`s .NET Development team to focus on the development and support of internal and external applications. You must have demonstrated knowledge of .NET Application and System development standards, tools and techniques.
You will help build and maintain the firm`s application infrastructure, working from system designs and/or other written or verbal instructions to develop, test and implement solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ Years of .Net Application programming.
- 3+ Years of .Net Web Application (MVC and or Forms) programing experience.
- Strong Object Oriented development skills.
- Experience with OO design patterns.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server 2005,2008, 2012.
- Experience with Visual Studio Database Projects is a plus.
- Experience working with Source Control platforms such as GIT, Bit Bucket, and TFS is a plus.
- Experience with Agile\Scrum is a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: