Job #: 8088
Title: Income Tax Manager
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Client, a fast growing company about to go public, is seeing a Tax Manager to participate in all facets of the income tax function. This position will lead corporate tax compliance processes and ensure proper preparation of ASC 740 work papers. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manage the income and franchise tax compliance for assigned legal entities and jurisdictions.
- Partner with the Tax Director to build an income tax provision process. Prepare the quarterly and annual tax provisions including book-tax differences and tax footnote disclosures.
- Oversee the state apportionment including analyzing state apportionment data and rules to ensure the company is compliant with state laws.
- Coordinate federal and state income tax audits.
- Drive process improvements within the compliance processes.
- Research tax issues to communicate recommendations to management.
- Lead internal control processes and manage SOX compliance.
- Bachelors in finance or accounting.
- Masters degree or CPA a plus.
- 5+ years experiences in corporate tax for a corporation or public accounting firm.
- 2+ years of ASC 740 is required.
- High attention to detail.
How to Apply: