Job #: 8083
Title: Audit Manager Credit
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Client, a full service commercial bank, is seeking an Audit Manager to oversee the Banks Internal Audit coverage of its various credit related businesses and risk areas. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Lead the execution of the audit related to Credit business activities and Credit Risk functions.
- Spearhead the audit process while recommending internal control improvements to enhance controls and processes.
- Master expertise of the Banks Credit business activities such as Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate, and Credit Risk to lead the audit process.
- Drive continuous monitoring of business processes to identify and improve specific risks.
- Oversee the audit budget and deadlines while providing Management clear updates and observations.
- Manage the quarterly issue verification process to identify and offer solutions to issues raised.
- Direct, develop, and guide audit staff.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CIA preferred.
- 5+ years experience of senior internal audit at a Bank or in Financial Services.
- 3+ years experience in credit risk functions.
- Strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills.
- High knowledge of regulatory requirements, commercial lending, and loan review.
How to Apply: