Job #: 8178
Title: DevOps (Azure) Engineer
Job Location: Greensboro, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Sign on bonus or similar may be available for relocation expenses
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Working directly with the hiring manager. Client is seeking a direct-hire Azure DevOps Engineer (Azure is a MUST). Position will ideally sit in Greensboro, NC but client may consider semi-local candidates willing to commute for first 6 months then work remote. No visa sponsorship is being offered for this role (must work directly for client). This is a great growth opportunity and a chance to build the team from the ground up. JOB DESCRIPTION
As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you will assist in the development and operational management of software solutions to support our business initiatives.
- Apply solutions to business/technical problems through customer interactions, design, programming, debugging, testing, and integration/implementation of automated information technology systems. QUALIFICATIONS
- Utilization of data analytics, innovation, digital channels and techniques to drive profit, create more efficient revenue growth, unlock new revenue streams and provide more durable competitive advantages for the business through unexpectedly great experiences for our customers.
- Maintain system uptime across entire Azure platform, while optimizing Azure data consumption.
- Assist in moving our current ETL processes to Azure Data Factory and overseeing ongoing development of our data pipeline.
- Bachelor`s degree, preferably in computer science, software engineering or any other engineering field
- 1-3 years of Microsoft Azure PaaS experience
- Experience in C#, webjobs, Azure IoT, Azure Data Factory, Stream Analytics
- UI design experience
Top candidates will also have:
- Experience with on-premise and Azure relational databases, along with noSQL experience.
- Experience with big data and machine learning
- Mobile app development for Android/IOS solutions.
- Familiarity with continuous delivery, and continuous integration
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and technical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong Data Modeling skills
How to Apply: