Job #: 8180
Title: IT Security Engineer
Job Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Working directly with the Hiring Manager. Targeting a mid-level resource but must be knowledgable enough to coach junior team members. Great opportunity to grow in the security space! JOB DESCRIPTION
Position focuses on the area of designing, developing and deploying security related systems and security in systems.
Responsible for identifying solutions focused on the core principles of ensuring the confidentiality of the data, integrity, and availability of our data and the systems. Ensures these core and integral components are implemented throughout the systems and data life-cycle design to decommission. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or Information Systems desired
- 5 -7 plus years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in TCP/IP
- Fundamentals of network routing & switching
- Web application penetration testing experience identifying architectural design weaknesses from analyzing a web application
- Implementing PKI components in a network, application, architecture, and authentication capabilities of Windows, UNIX, Linux, Apple and middleware
- Experience with database technologies, architectural reviews.
- Data-at-rest encryption, certificate validation, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, SEIMs and Log Management, syslog analysis, HTTP, and TCP/IP
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Security certification(s) such as: CISSP, CEH and/or Security+
How to Apply: