Job #: 8196
Title: Linux System Administrator
Job Location: Union City, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Strong annual bonuses and fully paid benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a highly successful financial-technology company well known for their technological innovation, is seeking a hands-on Red Hat Linux System Administrator to support complex, high availability global production systems.
This is a mid-sized, very stable company with strong annual bonuses: This position offers:
- Opportunity to work and learn from top-notch senior Linux Engineers
- A non-cilod environment with diverse responsibilities
- Work with advanced technologies such as Linux Kernel configuration etc
- Strong annual bonuses and benefits (fully paid Medical; stk & investment programs, etc).
Were seeking a Linux Engineer with 3-5 years of hands on experience production-level experience with 3-4 years of Red Hat and scripting experience. This person will be part of a small, collaborative team supporting high-availability global systems. The successful candidate will have strong trouble-shooting skills, a good understanding complex systems. Diverse responsibilities include assisting with major hardware and software up-grades, creating/supporting automated procedures, assisting with tuning and enhancing systems and involvement with special projects. QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Unix/Linux Systems engineer
- Strong interest - passion in Linux technologies and interest in advancing technical skills in progressive shop
- Experience with Red Hat Linux
- Scripting experience with Unix shell, Perl or other scripting languages
- Experience with automating procedures is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve complex technical problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, mission critical environment providing technical leadership as necessary
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor`s or Masters Computer Science, Math, Engineering or other technical field.
For this position candidate must have either US Green Card or US Citizenship.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: