Job #: 8210
Title: Senior Loan Administrator (Banking Required)
Job Location: Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Loan Administrator (Banking Required) - Description:
Responsible for supporting the commercial credit loan processes by formulating the due diligence materials required to conform with credit approval and supporting the loan processing functions in a timely, accurate and cost effective manner in support of all bank Credit, Loan and Operations. Supports bank employees at various levels in the compiling analysis of due diligence materials required of each loan documentation process. JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior Loan Administrator (Banking Required) - Functions:
- Serves as chief support for payments, draws, advances as part of the servicing function. Supports in the ongoing tracking and monitoring of covenants, insurance, et. al. to management. Supports in the preparation of re-conveyances, collateral releases, and archiving.
- Assists in the continuing tracking and monitoring of collateral perfection, compliance matters, loan renewals, extensions and modifications.
- Supports the team in the preparation of commercial loan documentation including notes, deeds of trust, security agreements, construction loan agreements, statistical input, tickler files and any other documents required for loans.
- Assists in the ordering of due diligence materials and third party reports as part of the loan package.
- Backs the processing of commercial loan documentation packages once the internal/external processing path has been determined by executive management. Works with management to safeguard that any deficiencies are handled in a timely manner. Once the final loan package is confirmed assists in the preparation of the file imaging.
- Maintain loan files and imaging. Safeguards the complete and accurate imaged files are maintained for presentation in internal and external audits.
- Logs all actions related to the loan administrator function for loan process tracking.
Senior Loan Administrator (Banking Required) - Required:
- Minimum 6 years of Commercial C&I, CRE or Professional Home Builder Finance Credit experience.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Some project management skills
- Experience in diligence requirements, compliance policy (OFAC, KYC, insurance disclosures, etc)
- Understanding of borrower types, loan types, and collateral types, with implications for loan processing.
- Bachelors Degree
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: