Job #: 8215
Title: Senior Director - Quantitative Risk
Job Location: Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional Bank
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Senior Director - Quantitative Risk will provide direction in relation to model develop initiatives related to quantitative analytic modeling within the clients Model Development platform. The client is looking for talented individuals who get excited about data solving business problems, and want to see their recommendations placed into action. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Work closely with validation regarding accuracy and performance of statistical models and to detect issues requiring further investigation.
- Monitor external vendor models to guarantee accuracy and relevancy.
- Assist as a key contributor supporting independent model creation of capital planning and stress testing models.
- Lead the complete and in depth analysis on large data sets, and formulate analysis and reports to support discussions on crucial analytics and model risks.
- Partner with the business teams to discover and highlight model risk associated with models and keep pace with the newest developments in academia, regulatory environment, risk technology (vendor and in-house) and financial services industries in order to provide expert guidance to stakeholders.
- Provide independent model review services and support across functions at client.
- Five more years of hands-on modeling experience in stress testing, capital planning, capital allocation, funding and liquidity.
- Master`s degree or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related quantitative field is required, and three or more years of work related experience in risk analytics position or in lieu of a Master`s degree.
- 3 or more years of work associated experience in a statistical modeling risk analytics position.
- 5 or more years of statistical analysis and the handling of large volumes of data and analyzing for trends
- 3 or more years experience with the application of regulatory requirements for Model Risk.
- 5 or more years of experience using modeling techniques supporting one the following: Capital Planning, Stress Testing, ALLL, Loss Forecasting, etc.
- 6 or more years of work related experience in risk analytics/statistical modeling within the banking or financial industry.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: