Job #: 8216
Title: Quantitative Risk - Model Executive
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional Bank
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Quantitative Risk - Model Executive will be tasked with assisting in the ongoing regulatory requirements largely but not exclusively related to credit models.
These models may or may not include DFAST, CCAR, Allowance for Credit Losses (including all component models), and CECL. Interfaces extensively with senior to executive leadership throughout the organization. JOB DESCRIPTION
Tasks - Quantitative Risk - Model Executive:
- Perform review and analysis of expert judgment or qualitative factors that enhance quantitative models; review to approve proper controls and adequate documentation is in place.
- Support in reporting and query writing for all credit reporting inquiries that are extracted directly from the loan system.
- Assists in Business Intelligence (BI) report writing.
- Tasked with the management process for all credit models including allowance for credit losses, credit risk stress testing and credit data mart applications.
- Maintains the mapping process from multiple systems to certify consistency in reporting across the bank for credit reporting purposes.
- Report various findings and outcomes to executive management on a periodic basis as part of the strategic decision making process of the bank.
- Generates various ad hoc reporting for executive management decision making.
Skills - Quantitative Risk - Model Executive:
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
- Four or more years of experience in financial risk management, experience in developing and/or validating statistical models is preferred
- Knowledge with SQL, SAP Business Objects and relational database configuration is preferred
- Must have attention to detail, initiative and capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft excel and proficiency in Microsoft Access mandatory
- Acquaintance of credit and financial risk management, economic capital and stress testing concepts
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: