Job #: 8223
Title: Credit Risk Analyst - Banking Required
Job Location: Lexington, Kentucky - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Credit Risk Analyst (Banking Required) will be a key member of the Enterprise Risk Management team. You will be fully accountable for identifying and evaluating opportunities to improve credit risk performance. Will analyze historical data and apply integrative thought to identify trends and make business recommendations. The candidate must be able to perform efficiently in a high volume, fast paced, and deadline/results oriented environment. JOB DESCRIPTION
Credit Risk Analyst - Banking Required
- Analyze business problems and produce hypotheses.
- Capacity to proactively take lead and drive projects to fruition.
- Analyze data to demonstrate hypothesis and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and deliver regular reports and communications to senior management.
- Design statistical and mathematical models for reporting and predictive analytics.
- Implement strategies in combination with other teams.
- Communicate analysis insights and evolution on implementation.
Credit Risk Analyst - Banking Required - Qualifications:
- 5+ years financial or quantitative Knowledge
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical aptitude
- 4+ years analytical or quantitative Knowledge, preferably in commercial AND retail credit risk
- Ability to effectively communicate and present recommendations and solutions to business partners and internal team members
- Bachelors degree
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: