Job #: 8188
Title: Sr. Private Client Relationship Manager
Job Location: Indianapolis, Indiana - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Recruit from Wealth Management Firms, Bank Trust Departments, Trust Companies, etc.
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client located in Northwest IN is a successful, well respected, multi-state institution. Consistently voted "Best Employer", they seek to hire a Senior Private Client Relationship Manager. This position is in Northwest IN. As Senior Private Client Relationship Manager you will act as the relationship manager to high net worth clients. You will work with their investments, trusts and agency accounts. You will administer trust (fiduciary) accounts and continue to build on existing relationship i.e. new business.
This position in Northwest IN is in a growing community recognized for their economic development efforts. They offer arts, culture, centers of higher learning and are an area center for technology. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Act as the relationship manager for larger, more complex trust (fiduciary), investment, and agency accounts
- Review investments, trusts and estate plans and make recommendations for financial / estate planning needs of high net worth clients
- Work with clients attorneys to better serve their trust/estate planning needs
- In-depth knowledge of fiduciary, investment and financial planning
- Experience working with high net worth clients
- Experience administering trust accounts
- Successful sales experience
- Bachelors degree required; JD, CPA or CFA preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: