Job #: 8238
Title: Customer Onboarding and Support Specialist
Job Location: Wexford, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $30,000.00 - $35,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Business to business customer support and manament.
Position part-time. 30hrs/week. Temp to perm
Will work with customers supporting payment services. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client develops and markets payment-related automation solutions to businesses in a variety of segments
including retail, government, education, utilities, telecom and banking. !
This client services customers in:
- ACH payment processing recurrent payments in rent/leases, loans, dues, utilities
- Check conversion
- Re-presentment of payments for NSF
This position will be responsible for ensuring the successful onboarding and ongoing support of new and existing customers. Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the new customer application process to ensure online applications are properly completed (either on behalf of prospective customers or by reseller partners) and includes all required documentation.
- Offer guidance as appropriate regarding policies or regulatory requirements that can affect an applicants likelihood of receiving approval.
- Utilize web searches, Equifax reports, and workflow tools within NetSuite CRM to prepare and submit for bank approval an electronic underwriting packet for every new customer applicant.
- Facilitate the on-boarding of approved customers using NetSuite CRM and proprietary billing and account configuration software.
- Monitor support team interactions with customers to ensure alignment with company values and policies, taling corrective action if necessary.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional seeming a rewarding position that fully leverages their experience and skills while also offering the flexibility of a small organization.
- Familiarity with business banking and/or the payments industry
- Risk management/commercial underwriting experience
- Ability to address and resolve complex customer issues
- Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially
- Able to work effectively in a team environment with remotely-located colleagues
- Basic MS Office
- Familiarity with NetSuite a plus
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
This client could consider hiring 2 individuals on a part-time basis with flexible work hours or 1 full-time person. QUALIFICATIONS
1 to 3 years of customer support experience. Familiarity with basic accounting, positings, accounts payables etc.
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: