Job #: 8240
Title: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Job Location: Waterbury, Connecticut - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A well respected FQHC, recognized as one of the top places for behavioral health in the community, is looking for a LCSW to join thier team. Offering competitive wages, a positive-friendly work environment, generous benefits, and possible loan repayment as well. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provides initial diagnostic assessment utilizing current DSM diagnostic criteria, evaluation including psycho-social assessment, and mental status exams for adults and their families.
- Identifies patient problems and completes Initial and Master Treatment Plans to ensure that patients receive treatment using evidence based treatment models to assist patients in achieving treatment goals and objectives related to psycho-social needs in a measurable professional manner.
- Provides case presentation for treatment planning and treatment reviews within multidisciplinary clinical team meetings.
- Provides direct, individual, group, couples and family therapy sessions.
- Conducts and facilitates psycho-educational and psycho-social group therapy sessions.
- Participated in coordination of care planning with local providers, state agencies, schools and managed care agencies as necessary.
- Provides clinical documentation to external providers from various community based disciplines when appropriate.
- Documents findings, approach and progress toward patient goal attainment on mental Health charts, treatment plans, treatment plan reviews and discharge summaries in a timely and professional manner so as to meet audit compliance standards.
- Provides appropriate discharge planning and continuity of care for all patients being discharged from the program.
- Participates in weekly clinical supervision, weekly staff meetings, and administrative supervision as required.
- Coordinate utilization authorization management functions with third-party payers.
- Interface with internal departments to ensure proper procedures are followed (i.e.: billing department/patient registration, etc).
- Participate in community planning initiatives and other collaborative efforts when determined appropriate by the Director of Behavioral Health.
- Attend in-service trainings and external conferences during clinic hours with prior approval of the Director of Behavioral Health.
- Participate in the quality assurance and quality improvement initiatives when designated to do so by the Director of Behavioral Health.
- Licensed or license eligible (LCSW, LPC, LMFT). Licensed eligible must document their intent to be licensed within 1 year of the date of hire.
- Minimum one year experience in a hospital, community based mental health center or private practice setting as part of their training experience..
- Must attend continuing education mental health seminars and obtain sufficient CEU credits to maintain relevant licensure.
- Experience in procedures and documentation requirements of managed care organizations.
- Bi-lingual/bi-cultural preferred.
- Culturally sensitive and able to work with a diverse population patient base.
- Experience in the facilitation and development of psycho-educational and psycho-social groups and materials.
- Familiarity with current version of DSM diagnostic criteria.
- Data entry skills.
- Familiarity with CPT and ICD 10 coding requirements for behavioral health services.
- Experience working with an Electronic Health Record
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: