Job #: 8319
Title: Bridge Engineer
Job Location: Lansing, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? Bridge Engineers looking for a firm that offers career growth. This may be the ideal opportunity for you.
As a Bridge Engineer you will be working on multi-discipline project teams These teams will collaborate from concept to construction . All members of the team are team members of the firm. QUALIFICATIONS
Responsibilities include developing, designing, and modifying structural bridge system designs.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 5-10 years of previous relevant experience
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license required
- Experience with MDOT and local bridge design projects, bridge inspection, bridge load rating and bridge scoping
- Working knowledge of AASHTO, LRFD, and MDOT design standards preferred
- Working knowledge of Microstation, MDX, ConSpan, RC Pier, AASHTO BrR load rating, STAAD (or equivalent software) preferred
- Experience with Concrete I-Girders, box beams, box culvert and steel girder bridges preferred
- Ability to manage small projects, with interest in managing large projects desired
No sponsorship is offered at this time.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: