Job #: 8327
Title: Architectural Project Manager
Job Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This growing A&E firm has the ideal opportunity for a registered architect, with strong project management skills in the healthcare and community facilty sector. JOB DESCRIPTION
As the Architectural Project Manager, you`ll be responsible for overall team management, effective client management, and for completing the work within established quality, budget, and schedule constraints. You will meet with clients in a leadership role, organize multiple projects, manage people working on projects, and remain design sensitive, while being accountable for the successful completion of the project and consistently delivering success through organized teamwork following best practices QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor`s Degree in Architecture. Masters Degree in Architecture preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Licensed Architect with current license. NCARB registration and AIA membership preferred. LEED AP also preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of project design and execution. Strong aptitude in planning and design with strong technical documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD required. Proficiency in SketchUp, BSD SpecLink, and Microstation preferred.
- Good track record of effective team leadership and communication.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills.
- Construction experience preferred. CSI - CDT and PMI/PSMJ certification.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: