Job #: 8447
Title: Oracle Functional Analyst
Job Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
International Company seeking an Oracle Functional Analyst to support the areas of Projects, Project Accounting (Costing/Billing), and Project Manufacturing. Particular areas of interest include the relationship with Oracle Financials, change orders, applying progress, and working with complex Workplans. This role will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, training, and support of Oracle Applications modules, and will work closely with business team leads. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Working knowledge of business processes and requirements in both Manufacturing and Outsourced environments, in addition to experience with the setup and configuration requirements throughout the Projects suite.
- Ability to effectively communicate/collaborate with global resources.
- Prepare Project documentation as required.
- Consult with business leads to identify requirements and conduct operational analysis in core competency.
- Map requirements to established Oracle processes and identify gaps.
- Troubleshoot application issues and work Oracle SRs as required.
- An understanding of ERP implementation cycles, minimum 3+ years experience with Oracle R12 E-Business Suite (EBS) Projects modules, and creating functional and technical specifications using AIM methodologies are all a must.
- Must possess excellent Consulting skills and have past experiences working with business teams to perform Operational Analysis, identify gaps, and map requirements to defined Oracle processes.
- Understanding of data models, use of basic SQL, ability to read PL/SQL, workflow etc
- Experience working on global implementations is preferred.
- Requires an ability to interface with business users, functional consultants, technical resources, and project management.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Must work very well in a team environment.
- Extremely efficient with all Microsoft office products, including Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated flexibility with working in a dynamic, global, project-based environment
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: