Job #: 8517
Title: Trade Compliance Specialist
Job Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The North American HQ of a major international manufacturing company can offer you an opportunity to join their prestigious team as a Specialist in Global Trade. This lean organization prides itself in pursuing best practices in all facets of the operation. A strong compensation package and excellent career growth path will make this opportunity attractive to any professional seeking to collaborate with a strong and cohesive team focused on professional excellence. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manage and oversee the global import and export of materials to ensure adherence to complex and varying international regulations
- Coordinate with cross-functional staff including supply chain, sales, logistics, manufacturing etc to ensure trade compliance rules and procedures are followed
- Develop and implement compliance procedures including training and ongoing recordkeeping.
- Review government programs and prepare necessary documentation to be in compliance
- Pro-actively prevent trade issues and disputes
- Prepare and verify both export and import shipping documentation, license determination, permit applications and other international business documents
- Coordinate shipments with appropriate parties including customs brokers and freight forwarders
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 4 years experience with import export regulatory compliance including shipping
- Knowledge and experience working with MRP systems and spreadsheet calculations
Keywords: ERP, MRP, ISF, ACE, C-TPAT, ITAR, EAR, OFAC, CR, FTR, Free Trade Agreement, Certificate or Origin
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: