Job #: 8547
Title: Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Analyst
Job Location: Marengo, Illinois - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Willing to consider candidates outside of IL that are able to relocate on their own expense
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Chicago northwest suburban manufacturer is seeking an experienced Business Analyst familiar with MicroSoft Dynamics, to join their expanding IS team.
The Business Analyst will participate in the elicitation, documentation, development and support of business solutions provided by Information Technology. The Business Analyst will be responsible for assisting in gathering of requirements, performing analysis/design, development, testing, documentation and when needed developing user training to maintain and improve overall Information Systems performance.
- Work with users in coordination with the IS staff, to define, design and implement high quality, scale-able and effective solutions to the business
- Translate business requirements into business solutions.
- Provide detailed analysis, design documents, work flow, flow charts, logic design, and other requirements/user artifacts as needed.
- Document program logic, data files, screens and report layouts through user contact, goal analysis, feasibility determinations, systems/work diagrams, resource evaluations, cost and time analysis, and capture & document detailed program specifications.
- Participate in a variety of projects, documenting present procedures, analyzing current requirements and recommending improvements in the company`s use of information technology.
- Develop and test program instructions. Develop testing methods, using test data where appropriate.
- Perform unit and system testing, removing errors. Demonstrate system and obtaining user approvals and sign-offs.
- Create documentation and implement policies, procedures, workflows and user guides when needed.
- Prepare project time estimates, keeping management informed of task status and issues.
- Respond to all support requests in a timely, professional and quality manner.
- Research transaction and procedural issues, identifying root cause and providing analysis in a structured and quality manner.
- Customary 8 hour day. Scheduled work hours may vary and require after-hours, on-call support as needed.
- 4+ years` experience in in the role of Business Analyst- working within IT and with users, gathering/eliciting requirements and designing solutions.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience
- Participating in the implementation or modification of a major software packages.
- Possess a strong business/professional acumen
- Have solid QA and debugging experience
- Strong problem solving skills with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Business analysis, workflow programming experience.
- Knowledge of CRM, SSRS, Visual Studio (X++, C++, C#, .net), SQL, XML, HTML, MS-SharePoint.
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business or Information Systems or commensurate experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: