Job #: 8631
Title: Mechanical Integrity and Reliability Engineer
Job Location: Houston, Texas - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 20% target bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is an international integrated energy and chemical company that leveragfes the talent and expertise of more than 34,000 people working in 38 countries. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Development and implementation of mechanical integrity and equipment reliability programs.
- Project Management for any projects related to MI and/or maintenance activities (including new equipment)
- Develop and maintain equipment inspection schedules.
- Assure quality control steps are followed for maintenance.
- Ensure that all SHES systems are upheld to ensure environmental compliance and safety.
- Technical liaison with other departments in order to improve equipment mechanical integrity, reliability and maintenance.
- Oversee Mechanical Design Review for new equipment to ensure that they meet current design standards (ASME/API).
- Implement process equipment modifications.
- Abide by MOC process (including document control).
- Investigate equipment failure incidents, determine root causes and implement corrective actions.
- Analyze cost effectiveness of equipment and develop solutions to improve it.
- Play an active role in shutdown planning
- Supervise Mechanical Integrity Inspector
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Development and maintain MI program by operating unit, prioritized by risk
- Quality control documentation management
- Equipment inspections completed in specified window
- Modification process followed according to procedure
- Projects managed within time, cost and quality parameters set.
- Stable and efficient plant operation
- Improve equipment reliability
- Cost effectiveness of equipment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE REQUIRED :
- BS Engineering (Mechanical)
- Knowledge of applicable legal requirements and engineering specifications and standards.
- Principles of physical asset management.
- Fundamentals of chemical manufacturing process equipment
- Technical knowledge of rotational, fixed, electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Expert in Reliability Engineering principles and fundamentals
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of PSM Mechanical Integrity requirements
SPECIFIC WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- 3 years experience in maintenance environment
- 7 years experience in chemical plant environment
- 3 years in MI/reliability engineering environment
How to Apply: