Job #: 8656
Title: Senior Financial Reporting Analyst - Downtown Loop
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Say NO to specialized role solely focused on General Accounting or SEC Reporting and YES to a role of Diversity!!
Our client is rapidly growing company, headquartered in downtown Chicago (Loop Area). Come grow with our client.
- Is redefining processes - be part of the change. Company is part of a recent spinoff of a larger company. Strong history, but opportunity to be part of something NEW!! Best of both worlds!!
- Department is NOT stuck in old ways - `we always have done it this way`
- They want candidates who are innovative, creative, and will raise their hand to take on new responsibilities and projects
The Culture - Who you surround yourself with is critical. Here`s what you can expect:
- Leaders and a team with similar Top Accounting Firm backgrounds - They know you want to continue to learn and grow quickly!
- Career Growth - there is no one path - this is a smaller team and you`ll be leveraged to your strengths and you`ll be able to learn different areas. Thus you`ll grow quickly and not get `pigeon` holed. You`ll grow with the company if you perform.
- Work-Life Balance? Even during the busiest times of the year, employees in this group work 45 hours a week or less.
- Flexibility - no formal policies - people are trusted to get their work done
This role offers a blend OF:
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Projects
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting (preferred)
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience at a public accounting firm - BIG 4 Ideal
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: