Job #: 8821
Title: Senior Accounting Analyst
Job Location: Middlesex, New Jersey - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Corporate Accounting and Reporting
Our client, a fast growing company on the verge of going public, is looking for a strong accountant to be responsible for performing daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting and financial functions. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Prepare and/or review monthly, quarterly and annual journal entries as needed.
- Perform account analysis and reconciliations.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Maintain accounting policies and procedures and ensure that procedures are applied consistently.
- Execute on specific areas such as revenue, lease accounting, debt, accruals, equity, etc.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of strong accounting experience with revenue accounting and internal reporting.
- Big 4 or Public Accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills.
How to Apply: