Job #: 5720
Title: Credit Policy Manager
Job Location: S Salt Lake, Utah - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 20% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
they love people out of credit card companies
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We placed the Chief Credit officer that these positions work for and the VP of HR. We are the only Recruiters working on this position. 25% fee. We have a weird guarantee that lasts for a year but the portion of the fee decreases every 3 months. We have never had anyone leave this company but I wanted to fully disclose. Please ask me to send you our guarantee if you decide to work on the role.
This position is working in the Fintec industry. They love folks out of the Credit Card world. JOB DESCRIPTION
Credit Policy Manager - Salt Lake City, UT Relocation is available for this position
The Company is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and is an FDIC insured, Utah state chartered bank. The Company is a leading national provider of online consumer and small business loans made in partnership with finance companies, OEMs, retailers and financial technology companies.
The Credit Policy Manager position will report to the VP Credit Policy for the Bank and will support all Credit related initiatives undertaken.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Financial Engineering, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science
- Two years experience in developing credit policy, quantitative analysis with statistics or data mining background
- Prior consumer credit policy experience preferred
- Proficiency with statistical and data software languages and packages including SAS, R , Knowledge Seeker and E Miner
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques such as GBM, Random Forest and ensembles of multiple nested regression techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: