Job #: 8738
Title: Sales Account Manager
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Uncapped commissions could potentially double salary
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
bar code companies such as Zebra, Scandit, Cognex, Manatee Works and other bar code companies
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company is a leader in bar code scanning technology. They are launching a new division that is selling the software that drives bar code scanning capability to the retail, medical, government, manufacturing, travel and event management industries. This is primarily an OEM sale to engineering managers building bar scanning technology as well as mobil apps that include bar code scanning technology.
The candidate they hire will need to come from the bar code scanning industry. JOB DESCRIPTION
Account/Sales Manager SLC Utah Relocation is available for this role
Company seeks an aggressive hunter to fill the position of Account Manager, Software Sales for its barcode reader software with experience in driving business to- business software sales. A working knowledge of embedded systems and apps as is the ability to build a business case and manage key relationships is strongly desired. This role involves interaction with key decision makers on Companys management team and provides a great employment opportunity with a stable, growing, and innovative company.
Job responsibilities include:
- Selling of barcode decoding algorithms within the assigned territory.
- Growing existing customers and establishing relationships with new customers to drive achievement of sales targets.
- Driving the entire sales cycle from initial engagement to closing the deal.
- Prospecting for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling, emailing and face to face meetings.
- Qualifying prospects against company criteria for ideal customers that will utilize Companys products and services.
- Maintaining a high level of relevant product knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Making both internal and customer facing presentations to executives, senior managers and decision makers.
- Drafting and delivering proposals.
- Working with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements and technical challenges.
- Maintaining territory plans that outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis, and reporting regularly on activity.
- Providing rolling 6 month forecast on best case and most likely sales volumes monthly.
- Working with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns within your assigned territory.
- Traveling as needed within the assigned territory (approximately 65%) and once or twice a year for group sales meetings to Companys headquarters just a short ride south of beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling software technology in a competitive environment. Knowledge of barcodes, barcode scanners/reader and related technologies is desired.
- Working knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo are strongly desired.
- High level of professionalism and integrity in all customer interactions
- Detail oriented with business planning and sales follow up
- Independent and motivated
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: