Job #: 8746
Title: Senior Systems Administrator-Directory Services/Virtualization-Financial Services Industry
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The hiring company is a New Stock Exchange investment bank/financial advisor in midtown Manhattan with 2600 employees worldwide. The firm provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising, and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments, and individuals.
The company is profitable and growing with great compensation, benefits/ perks package, and performance bonus. It also provides nice work environment and culture.
Our client is seeking an experienced person to fill a Systems Administrator - Directory Services and Virtualization permanent position. This person will provide administrative and technical support for the Infrastructure team for day-to-day operations as well as for new and ongoing projects JOB DESCRIPTION
Provide design, configuration, maintenance and support services for the companys key infrastructure components, including virtualized infrastructure located in the cloud and on-premise.
Participate in key projects including migration of applications and infrastructure to the cloud utilizing Azure and AWS
Manage security-related tasks including patching and vulnerability updates on all platforms.
Providing remote off-hours support on a rotating schedule.
- At least 8-9 years experience as a server, networking or storage systems administrator.
- At least 7-8 years experience with VMware ESX servers, Vsphere, Desktop One, and VDI deployments.
- At least 5 years` experience in Windows server administrative experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft AD design and implementation.
- Knowledge of Cisco networking concepts.
- In-depth knowledge of ADFS, FIM/MIM, and related directory synchronization technologies utilizing Azure Active Directory.
- Experience with Hyper-converged Infrastructure technologies from Cisco, HP, and Simplivity.
- Experienced in NetApp storage systems, and Windows OS (all flavors).
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure providers including MS Azure and AW
- Experience with Ping, Oracle OUD, or CA Siteminder / IdentityMinder is a plus.
- Experience with 2FA products including RSA, DUO, and Yubikey is a plus.
- Some financial services industry experience is a must.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field of study relevant to the position.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: