Job #: 8711
Title: Senior Developer (C#, Charles River OMS)
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: full benefits and bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Role: Senior Developer (C#, Charles River OMS)
Type: Full Time or Contract-to-Hire
Location: Midtown Manhattan (New York City)
Openings: 2 JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for Senior Developers with experience in Equity and Alternatives Investment technologies. They will be part of a team of resources in executing the firms front-office technology strategy & roadmap. QUALIFICATIONS
- BS or BA Degree and at least 8-10 years experience
- 5 years industry experience
- Broad, hands-on experience developing or implementing a leading trading and compliance system
- Broad, hands-on experience with Charles River (CRD) v9+ OMS is required. EZE Software OMS is a plus
- Broad, hands-on experience using Microsoft technologies- .Net/C# and MS-SQL.
- Experience analyzing or implementing an Investment Book of Record (IBOR) solution is a plus
- Deep understanding of traditional Asset Classes, as well as Alternatives and Multi Asset Classes
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of professional pride and individual accountability
The company can offer a competitive salary and atrractive benefits and bonus.
Interview process: Phone + face-to-face interviews in NYC or other offices across the country for out-of-state candidates.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: