Job #: 8728
Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: West Lebanon, New Hampshire - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a leader in industrial inkjet integration, offering industrial inkjet system design, development, integration and support. They need a Mechanical Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team of software, mechanical, electrical, and chemical engineers. this is a growing company that needs an Engineer who likes to work in a high energy environment where you get involved in all aspects. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a leader in industrial inkjet integration, offering industrial inkjet system design, development, integration and support.
They need a Mechanical Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team of software, mechanical, electrical, and chemical engineers.
The Mechanical Engineer directly interfaces with customers and third-party support organizations to successfully execute projects and support customers.
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for all aspects of system design including, concept ideas, architecture, documentation, and design execution resulting in client satisfaction
- Ensure projects are in line with priorities and cost plans set out in the projects scope of work.
- Ensure activities of the team are conducted in a cross-functional manner, with all stake holders
- Assist Project Lead with the development and maintenance of the functional specification.
- Provide estimates for project scoping, assigned work, and guidance in estimation to the team
- Work closely with Project Lead preparing project communications, reports and progress tracking.
- Track activity progress, escalating unresolved issues and potential risks
- Use of module and reusable design methods to develop custom systems and products.
- Troubleshoot complex, random failures reported in the field through simulation of environment or on-site activities at the customers facility and complex analysis of reported data.
- Participate in and lead detailed reviews of mechanical designs for projects.
- Test and debug designs and support engineers on the project as part of development activity.
- Develop and promote best practices and definition of standard procedures.
- Investigate, evaluate and recommend new development tools and technologies
Requirements for a Mechanical Engineer in the Upper Valley of New Hampshire
- BS Mechanical Engineering Degree required
- 2 + years of related industrial experience with electro-mechanical products
- Record of success developing complex electro-mechanical products, Inkjet technology preferred
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills, strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Willing to travel as needed to support the continuity of the business
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: