Job #: 8984
Title: R&D Design Engineer - Gear Products - Tulsa, OK
Job Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Quarterly bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Will recruit nationally if (1) cand is serious about Tulsa geography (2) has gear box design
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
POSITION STILL OPEN AS OF 9/19/18.
Client has been one of our preferred companies with whom we have made numerous placements on on-going basis for many years.
This is a NEWLY CREATED positions as result of company growth and increased business with well-established company who is the market leader in their product lines. .
Outstanding management team and work culture. JOB DESCRIPTION
- "White paper" design of components and systems for development of mechanical or electromechanical products, specifically winches, gears, and planetary gear boxes, and components (bearings) used heavily by OEMs like Caterpillar and John Deere, as well as large tow trucks.
- Will analyze product and equipment specifications to determine designs that can be produced.
- Will prepare product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Will plan and develop experimental test programs and establish performance standards.
BSME absolutely required
MUST HAVE design experience, outside of college or research institutes, with DIE CAST APPLICATIONS and GEAR DESIGN (ideally planetary gearboxes) for consideration. Prefer a minimum of 5 years, but might seriously consider 3 years directly related experience.
- SolidWorks experience
- Experience making 2D drawings
- Geometric Dimensioning and tolerancing experience
- Any SolidWorks simulation experience (FEA)
- Hydraulics background
- DC electrical (solenoids and motors) background
- Project Management skills
- Material background (steel - not sheet metal)
Only candidates with that profile will be considered by the client.
Emphasis will be on R&D versus Sustaining Engineering work. Want CREATIVE types with ENERGETIC demeanor.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: