Job #: 9000
Title: Operations Leader
Job Location: Baltimore, Maryland - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 14% bonus, 6% match 401k
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Operations Leader JOB DESCRIPTION
With the company taking aggressive actions to expand and grow, they are looking to improve and upgrade their facilities across the nation and some internationally! They are looking to hire the right type of talent and a fast paced, driven type of personality.
- Serves as back-up for Area Operations Manager
- Provides Operations Supervisors first line of support for resolving personnel and coordination issues with other functions
- Coordinates monthly area production planning factors with corporate S&OP to include Capacity & capability, EOQ and shutdown schedule
- Fields production schedule upsets and re-balances priorities to best achieve site and area goals
- Aggregates and record area performance metrics; Completes weekly performance reporting
- Conducts regulatory reporting
- Develops recovery plans
- Conducts incident investigations
- Manages, schedules, and coordinates area training
- Manages grievances
- Provides Operations Supervisors first line of support for off-shift problem solving & issues (people & coordination)
- Approves area maintenance work notifications with regard to quality, completeness, and priority
- Manages area maintenance work backlog and determine maintenance work for weekly scheduling
- Determines maintenance shutdown work
- Ensures supervisors verify and TECO completed work
- Waste Management
- Accounting close (daily, weekly, monthly)
- AOP Cost Estimates, Updates and Forecasting
- Oversee RCRA
- Manage regulatory inspections
- Posts production into SAP
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Maintain focus on Safety and Environmental procedures and policies in all activities.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, ability to vary style to meet needs
- High level of personal motivation with a drive for ownership and accountability in performance of job responsibilities.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment (leading and participating) with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to make data driven decisions and implement recommendations
- Ability to learn and use Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing tools to improve plant operations.
- BS in Engineering field (Industrial or Chemical preferred)
- 5 + years minimum experience, including supervisory experience, in a manufacturing facility
- LEAN Manufacturing knowledge
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: