Job #: 9017
Title: Clinical Supervisor - Home Health
Job Location: Concord, California - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
For a very caring and considerate HH agency, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical activitiesof the field staff. The clinical supervisor plans, implements and evaluates patient`s plan of care for appropriateness to the individual patients needs. Great promote from with in opportunity too!
- Assesses and supervises the delivery of nursing services
- Performs home supervisory visits of nursing services delivered by licensed nurses, home health aids and other nursing support staff
- Reports changes in the patient`s medical or mental condition to the physician and the Director
- Reviews patient`s clinical diagnosys, medications, procedures and clinical course
- Assists clinicians in establishingimmediate and long term theraputic goals
- Nursing licens form accredited school BSN preferred
- 2 of the previos 5 years experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility
- Valid CPR and Drivers License
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: