Job #: 9037
Title: Health Services Co-ordinator
Job Location: Honolulu, Hawaii - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Honolulu Based Role
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package
- National Award Winning Organization
Our Client is a nationally awarded organization recognized as being a leader in wellness and health providing medical, drug, and vision plans to Hawaii employer groups. Our Client has been recognized consistently by Hawaii Business Magazine as one of the top 100 companies in Hawaii.
An excellent and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Health Care Services Coordinator. JOB DESCRIPTION
As the Health Care Services Co-ordinator you will further our clients determination to bring resources to individual members or groups of members with needs which are determined to be special and actionable.
The coordinator will demonstrate an ability to formulate plans in keeping with the principles of public health management, including identification of disease states, stratification of risks and opportunities for mitigation of disease and suffering.
Collaboration with and facilitation of services for members and providers and institutional administrators are integral to the position`s tasks toward expedient and appropriate care. The position is embedded in the Clinical Team of our client.
- Able to navigate through internal and external computer systems including Microsoft Word and Excel, and have proficient PC keyboarding skills
- Able to use acquired knowledge and willingness to learn new skills
- Must be capable of monitoring and reporting independently on all aspects of this position
- Data Analytics skills, using predictive modeling and other data bases
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and is able to work cohesively with the entire Health Care Services team
- Bachelors degree from an accredited educational institution with preference to pre-medical or pre nursing degrees. An applicant with a Bachelors degree and current LPN license will also be considered Associate degree preferred
- Experience/ training in public health and or social work
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: