Job #: 9049
Title: Account Administration Representative
Job Location: Honolulu, Hawaii - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
An excellent and rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Administration Representative.
- Honolulu Based Role
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package
- National Award Winning Organization
Our Client is a nationally awarded organization recognized as being a leader in wellness and health providing medical, drug, and vision plans to Hawaii employer groups. Our Client has been recognized consistently by Hawaii Business Magazine as one of the top 100 companies in Hawaii.
As the Accounts Administration Representative you will provide administrative support to Account Representatives and high level of customer service to Brokers and employer groups to ensure client satisfaction and retention. You will maintain the Client Services email inbox and serve as the primary contact for the Client Services ACD phone line.
- Able to navigate through internal and external computer systems including Microsoft Word and Excel, and have proficient PC keyboarding skills
- Able to use acquired knowledge and willingness to learn new skills
- Able to calculate discounts extensions, additions, ratios and allocations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work as a contributing team member towards achieving the stated goals of managemen
- Two (2) years of recent customer service experience required
- Recent healthcare industry related preferred
Please email your CV to THIS EMAIL QUALIFICATIONS
- High School degree required
- Associate degree preferred
How to Apply: