Job #: 9114
Title: Controls Engineer
Job Location: Jamestown, New York - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Company Performance Bonus Program
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Controls Engineer - Jamestown, NY JOB DESCRIPTION
CONTROLS ENGINEER OPENING
We have an immediate need for a Controls Engineer at our Jamestown, NY location.
- Review Engineering job file and design products to meet applicable specs.
- Interact and communicate with customers and other engineering staff members as project dictates.
- CAD drawing package generation of projects including customer approval, wiring schematics & panel layout.
- Generate bill of material, estimate cost of purchased items, and requisition all necessary material and components.
- Design PLC and HMI logic using products from many different manufacturers.
- Research and use new software and hardware packages.
- Support all other departments on an as need basis regarding electrical components of the machine.
- Assist engineers, electricians and customer with debugging and machine runoffs.
- Support project in the field, as needed, during start-up and through warranty period.
- College degree in electrical or controls engineering and/or 2-3 years of technical experience
- product component level knowledge and AutoCAD / AutoCAD Electric experience.
- Position requires multiple projects handled at one time.
- Knowledge and experience with 8D problem solving a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: