Job #: 9094
Title: Account Manager
Job Location: Cleveland, Ohio - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
prefer local but will consider any relo
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Account Manager needed for growing aerospace business. They have acquired 55 aerospace stand alone companies over the last 20 years. They operate 31 independent portfolio companies. Each portfolio company stands alone with its own president, functional directors and support functions. The company thinks and acts like a large private equity business focused on the aerospace industry.
They focus on the design, development and supply of proprietary engineered components. Their products are flying on every aircraft made in the free world and they sells products to the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and to the integrators that supply systems to the OEMs. They offer a unique opportunity for your career to grow quickly. The next role for this person would be Business Unit Manager JOB DESCRIPTION
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain existing accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineersand other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer`s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelors Degree in Business or Engineering
4-10 years selling technical products - Aerospace experience preffered but not required
Proven ability to work with high level customers in an a technical envronment.
Strong analytical and computer skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: