Job #: 9068
Title: Credit Risk Analyst (Banking)
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Minimum two or more years knowledge programming in SAS, SQL and proven knowledge with relational databases required.
The Credit Risk Analyst will be a key member of the Enterprise Risk Management team. You will be fully accountable for identifying and evaluating opportunities to improve credit risk performance. Will analyze historical data and apply integrative thought to identify trends and make business recommendations. The candidate must be able to perform efficiently in a high volume, fast paced, and deadline/results oriented environment. JOB DESCRIPTION
Credit Risk Analyst
- Analyze business problems and produce hypotheses.
- Capacity to proactively take lead and drive projects to fruition.
- Analyze data to demonstrate hypothesis and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and deliver regular reports and communications to senior management.
- Design statistical and mathematical models for reporting and predictive analytics.
- Implement strategies in combination with other teams.
- Communicate analysis insights and evolution on implementation.
- One or more years financial or quantitative knowledge
- Three (3) or more years Knowledge programming in SAS, SQL
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical aptitude
- Two (2) or more years analytical or quantitative knowledge, preferably in retail credit risk
- Two (2) or more years knowledge programming in SAS, SQL and proven knowledge with relational databases
- Ability to effectively communicate and present recommendations and solutions to business partners and internal team members
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, etc.)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: