Job #: 9064
Title: Critical Incident Manager, DLP
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: + bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Dynamic, leading edge, industry leading global organization! JOB DESCRIPTION
Join a leading edge, award winning, strong growth, industry leading global technology organization with immediate Data Loss Prevention (DLP) career-track needs!
This newly created position is open due to department growth. Located in the Columbus, OH area. You will act as the liaison between Enterprise Risk & Resilience (ER&R) and Human Resources (HR) for DLP, Malware, and Forensics cases .
As the Critical Incident Manager, DLP, you will partner with Management, HR, and Legal to create and deploy a fair and consistent investigative process that will drive efficiency involving only necessary parties without compromising the associate experience. They will also work with a dedicated Incident Management Specialist to manage the DLP workload for the enterprise.
About our Business:
Enterprise Risk & Resilience (ER&R) is responsible for the enterprise risk management program. ER&R programs encompass business continuity planning, incident management, risk assessment, PCI and regulatory compliance, insurance, and information security across all businesses and support departments. ER&R Incident Management manages incidents that threaten enterprise financial, legal, regulatory, and/or reputation interests. Duties include:
- Operational management of DLP case load
- Identify, summarize, and escalate case as necessary
- Complete investigations utilizing system tools and by leveraging business partners as necessary
- Work with Human Resources and Legal to ensure consistent, equitable, and fair practices
- Complete Case Trend Analysis and identify proactive solutions to decrease the companys DLP risks and enhance associates experience
- Manage the Notice to Comply process , engaging Legal and HR as needed
- Complete HR-related functions in support of the DLP, Malware, and Forensics cases
- Conduct interviews with associates and management
- BS Degree in information Systems, Cyber Security, HR, Business, or a related field.
- A Master`s degree or an MBA degree would be a plus.
- You should have 4-10 years of relevant Data Loss Prevention, Enterprise Incident Management, Human resources, Investigations, and other relevant experience.
You should have proficiency with spreadsheets, project management exposure, risk-based assessments, & excellent communication skills. Varied experience including areas such as Symantec DLP, McAfee, risk assessment, cyber security, regulatory compliance, Malware, and Forensics would be a plus.
This is a " Blue-Chip" leading edge, dynamic growth organization . This company puts a high value on skill development & career growth, and has an opportunity for a wide variety of promotional career-tracks. This position has a base salary of $100-115k base salary + Bonus, strong benefit & retirement programs. There is a strong focus on career development! Relocation assistance is available.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: