Job #: 5774
Title: .Net Developer
Job Location: New Braunfels, Texas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Internal Job Description:
This is a Contract position.
Max Vendor rate $65/hr
***Local candidates STRONGLY preferred***
Account Manager: Josh Mcleod-San Antonio
Client Harland Clarke (Robert Half Technology)
Sourcers - Please source candidates local candidates only initially.
Manjula - please post the job on Splitzone as well as job board.
Dipesh- please post the job on Monster.
Recruiters Rates - $50/hr- $55/hr_C2C
This job is assigned to Roopa.
For Public Posting
Title: .NET Developer
Employment Type: Contract - Start date ASAP
Duration: 3 Months (may get extended to 6-9 months)
Location: New Braunfels, TX
- Has demonstrated sound software design principles in a faced paced environment.
- Has solid experience in web and application development using ASP.NET, C# (primary) and VB.NET.
- Embraces new technologies but also works well with existing code for enhancements and modification.
- Strong SQL data analysis skills and Oracle experience would be a big plus.
Minimum Qualifications Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- .NET Framework distributed application design and development 3+ Years
- Understanding of application architecture related to a relational database foundation Oracle preferred
- Exceptional problem solving skills / ability to work independently
- Experience with .NET Framework v3.5 and higher
- Thorough understanding of service oriented architecture with an emphasis on web services
- Knowledge of practices and principles of automated unit testing with practical experience using Nunit, MsTest, MbUnit, or xUnit is helpful but not required
- Demonstrated application architecture/design experience with practical knowledge of performance, reliability and stability best practices
- External web application development experience
- Solid understanding of N-tiered application design
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with members of a diverse team and proven team work skills
Please email your word copy of your resume .
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility. QUALIFICATIONS
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: