Job #: 9124
Title: Technical Sales - Automation
Job Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Up to a 15% Annual Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Person should be based in Northeastern U.S as far south as VA and west as OH
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
U.S. based division of a well respected international company seeks a Technical Sales Associate who can work independently and coordinate internal Automation resources to secure product and service sales. As part of this effort, this position is responsible for the development and maintenance of customer relationships across a regional territory based in the northeastern U.S. and eastern Canada. Strong compensation including a base and bonus combined with excellent long term career growth potential make this an excellent opportunity for a technical professional who has interest in pursuing a sales career track. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Sell automation products and systems by direct customer interaction, proposal preparation/revision and guidance to proposal engineers and technical resources.
- Responsible for discovering, developing and closing sales opportunities in assigned regions or on a case by case basis.
- Ensure close and profitable customer relationships. Provide timely and accurate feedback on customer issues, outstanding proposals; competitive action; complaints and unresolved disputes
- Obtain and review bid specifications and packages, calling in and coordinating technical resources as required to construct a sound and saleable technical solution.
- Detect and report opportunities for product improvements and/or new products.
- Interact with other entities to promote cross selling activities and participate in system sales activities as required.
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports that include local sales forecasts and market needs
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 1-3+ years of experience selling automation related products
- Ability to travel 50% to customer sites both domestic and international
- Working knowledge of the cement/minerals-making processes preferred
- Commercial contract-negotiation experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
This role can be based out of a home office located within the sales territory consisting of New England, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia or Ohio OR you can work out of the regional offices based in eastern Pennsylvania.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: