Job #: 9175
Title: Human Resources Generalist
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist will manage the day-to-day activities of the human resources department such as administration of policies, recruiting, compensation & benefits and employee relations JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist Director of Human Resource Management with recruiting candidates for exempt and nonexempt positions as well as seasonal and temporary employees; writes and places advertisements; conducts new hire orientations with all new employees to explain benefits, answer questions and foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; reviews and revises HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation; maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Counsels and advises supervisors and managers on employee relations issues; receives employee complaints and acts accordingly in conjunction with company policy to resolve them.
- Assists the Director of Human Resource Management with administering employee benefit plans to include health, dental, life, and disability insurances, retirement/pension plans, paid leave, and leaves of absence.
- Performs administrative duties such as maintaining personnel files
- Work on special projects assigned by requesting supervisors and Director of Human Resource Management.
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ year of experience in a human resources function including recruiting and employee resolutions
- Experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
How to Apply: