Job #: 9182
Title: Analyst Engineer
Job Location: State College, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
excel spreadsheet reporting
customer interaction JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a dynamic innovation company that develops and commercializes embedded intelligence solutions for industry and the military. Their diverse group of engineers, developers, innovators and dreamers from all walks of life have one thing in common, a passion for bringing the latest technologies to life. Founded in 2000 this private and employee owned company is an exciting and rapidly growing technology innovation company focused on putting inventions to work in the industrial world. The company has experienced an average annual growth rate of over 60% and over 500% since 2005. Their continued vision is to grow organically over the next decade with their core capability in embedded intelligence by "giving machines a voice" to enable smarter processes and better decision making. Primary markets served are pulp and paper, oil and gas, chemical processing and automotive.
The clients products are providing huge cost reductions and saving industrial manufacturing jobs all over the United States. Their core values are technical entrepreneurship, highlighting focused experimentation while maintaining a family and life oriented balance. They value and support the health of their employees, the community and the environment and acknowledge hard work and ingenuity.
Due to their growth our client is seeking an Analyst Engineer who identifies with their core values.
Analyst Engineer duties include:
- Perform Quality Assurance of software and hardware products
- Perform data analysis utilizing advance Excel tools
- Perform customer training programs on software and hardware
- Answer questions and solve customer problems
- Deliver monitoring services including installation, setup and analysis
Heavy interaction and support with customers including, executives, managers and operators QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Petroleum Engineering, Statistics or similar.
- Ability to travel to customer sites occasionally
- Experience interfacing with customers in a plant setting very helpful
- Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, a team player, strong attention to detail and the desire to work with a sense of purpose.
- 1 to 3 years of similar experience.
- Hands on, willing to do what it takes, roll up your sleeves attitude
- Understanding and appreciation of working in an entrepreneurial company environment
- Gritty, tough and able to work well with others
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: