Job #: 9185
Title: Field Technical Engineer
Job Location: Ft Worth, Texas - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
servicing oil and gas customers
training JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in 2000 this private and employee owned company is an exciting and rapidly growing technology innovation company focused on putting inventions to work in the industrial world. The company has experienced an average annual growth rate of over 60% and over 500% since 2005. Their continued vision is to grow organically over the next decade with their core capability in embedded intelligence by "giving machines a voice" to enable smarter processes and better decision making. Primary markets served are pulp and paper, oil and gas, chemical processing and automotive.
Due to their growth they are seeking a Technical Field Engineer who identifies with their core values.
Engineer duties include:
- Building relationships with customers
- Providing field service and trouble shooting of equipment
- Perform Quality Assurance and data analysis of software and hardware products
- Perform customer analysis training programs on product software and hardware
- Support and service customers and provide problem resolution.
- Deliver monitoring services including installation, setup and analysis
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Petroleum Engineering or similar.
- Required travel to customer sites and manufacturing facilities. Travel will be about 60%.
- Able, willing and excited to visit and maneuver through large industrial plants.
- Proof of US Citizenship and valid US drivers license
- Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be detail oriented, a team player, a perfectionist and have the desire to work with a sense of purpose.
- Hands on, willing to do what it takes, roll up your sleeves attitude
- Understanding and appreciation of working in an entrepreneurial company environment
- Gritty, tough and able to work well with others
- 2 to 5 years of similar experience.
- Position will initially be located in State College, PA for 3 months and then relocation to the field office.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: