Job #: 9181
Title: Vibration Analyst
Job Location: State College, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Vibration Analyst Level II or above
Minimum 10 years exp. in manufacutring or industrial reliability or maintenance
Ability to train, mentor and devel analysts
Rotating machinery reliability experience. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a dynamic innovation company that develops and commercializes embedded intelligence solutions for industry and the military. Their diverse group of engineers, developers, innovators and dreamers from all walks of life have one thing in common, a passion for bringing the latest technologies to life. Founded in 2000 this private and employee owned company is an exciting and rapidly growing technology innovation company focused on putting inventions to work in the industrial world. The company has experienced an average annual growth rate of over 60% and over 500% since 2005. Their continued vision is to grow organically over the next decade with their core capability in embedded intelligence by "giving machines a voice" to enable smarter processes and better decision making. Primary markets served are pulp and paper, oil and gas, chemical processing and automotive.
The clients products are providing huge cost reductions and saving industrial manufacturing jobs all over the United States. Their core values are technical entrepreneurship, highlighting focused experimentation while maintaining a family and life oriented balance. They value and support the health of their employees, the community and the environment and acknowledge hard work and ingenuity.
Due to their growth our client is seeking a Vibration Analyst who identifies with their core values.
- Performing vibration analysis on rotating machines
- Facilitate report preparation
- Detailed machine diagnosis of common machinery faults
- Train junior level analyst
- Review reports generated by junior level analyst
- Rotating equipment background, turbine and compressor experience a plus
- Vibration Analysis Training at Category II or higher
- 10 years experience working in an industrial plant (paper, oil & gas, steel, etc.)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to address specific issues
- Ability and willingness to work in widely varied environments
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with customers
- Strong customer focus and the desire to go the extra mile
- Vocational/ technical degree or above preferred.
How to Apply: