Job #: 9268
Title: Sales Development Manager USA - Consumer Goods
Job Location: Miami, Florida - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Founded in 2013, our international IOT group is experiencing a very strong growth. We are currently strengthening our position as a leading player in Europe and are rapidly expending overseas.
We design and develop wearable devices intended to improve increasingly mobile, connected and digital lifestyles. Our range of products include activity trackers, smartwatches and hybrid smartwatches both fashion and technology advanced.
We have sold already over a couple of millions devices.
We are present in 40 countries carried by major retailers and partners. JOB DESCRIPTION
We recently announced new developments. To take advantage of the potential of these innovations and accelerate the development of our US activities, we are recruiting a Sales Development Manager USA.
Reporting directly to our US general manager, youll take responsibility for our Business Development in the USA.
You will be asked to develop and implement sales strategies aligned with brand and company objectives, and will work independently but collaboratively with internal support teams to achieve sales targets and optimize customer satisfaction.
You will ensure consistent growth in sales revenues through active and accurate prospecting, youll need to identify potential customers to distribute our products, which includes identifying objectives and developing action plans to achieve stated goals.
- Based in our Miami office, you will travel often, to stay close to the prospects and clients
- Drives sales across all channels, and ensures sell through objectives
- Manage the entire sales cycle, which includes the actual deal making
- Provides regular reporting & analysis of sales performances
- Identifies opportunities as part of strategic sales & distribution planning
- Conducts regular store visits and reports on how each point of sale is performing (sales, VM, product/brand knowledge, etc.)
- Responsible for addressing our existing customers to achieve additional sales by proposing our new products
- Pursuing new accounts in partnership with management
- Established relationships with Retailers in USA. Your knowledge of the retail world will help you access Key Retail accounts, Electronic consumer goods specialists, Phone carriers network, Food major distributors and any Client that could be relevant to our business
- Results driven with strong negotiations skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Successful experience of 5 to 10 years in the sales function acquired in a consumer goods competitive environment
- Having an experience in an international organization, such as the US subsidiary of a consumer goods company is a plus
- Proactive temperament and want to grow in a Business Development mission
- Excellent analysis and synthesis skills, commitment, energy, good listening skills
Education & experience
- Bachelor Degree or above in sales
- Additional language skills in Spanish is an asset
- The opportunity to integrate an international and fast-growing company,
- An attractive salary, based on your experience and your performance
- An exciting and varied role, that can develop in future additional opportunities
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: