Job #: 9236
Title: Lead Operational Risk Manager
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $155,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Lead Operational Risk Manager
- Responsible for the enterprise-wide operational risk assessment process.
- This includes managing line of business risk and control self-assessments and overseeing strategies to strengthen controls, as well as identifying, gathering, and analyzing key risk indicators.
- Position is also accountable for providing management with insight on risk trends.
- Will support lines of business with trouble-shooting modest to complex issues, necessitating analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Candidates must set priorities and organize requests received throughout the workday.
- Accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail are critical achievement factors.
- Manage the enterprise-wide risk assessment process ensuring that the process is periodically updated to account for any changes to business or external factors
- Perform analysis to ensure that all material activities and processes with inherent operational risk are subject to the annual risk assessment process.
- Mature and maintain procedures related to the risk assessment process.
- Develop and deliver training related to risk inventory and regulatory requirements.
- Advise corrective action resulting from initial assessments.
- Develop and maintain the Operational Risk Dashboard for executive and senior management
- Facilitate development of key risk indicators (KRI`s) derived from LOB self-assessments
- Monitor and analyze KRI`s in order to report and act on emerging risk exposures
- Develop templates and techniques to automate the ORM processes
- Communicate risk assessment results and recommendations through all levels of the Bank.
- Identify and communicate process/procedure improvement opportunities to management.
- Evaluate and report risk exposures across the enterprise.
- Provide risk oversight for process improvement projects.
- Administer the bank`s governance, risk, and control tool.
- Perform other projects as requested by the Deputy CRO
- Bachelor`s degree In Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 3 + years of progressive experience in banking/financial services.
- Professional certification in risk management is preferred
- Understanding and working knowledge of bank regulatory and financial reporting requirements
- Working knowledge of operational risks and controls
- Ability to communicate clearly and with confidence to all associate levels
- Outstanding judgment
- Results oriented and detail driven
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: