Job #: 9239
Title: Senior Operational Risk Lead
Job Location: Conway, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $155,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Summary - Senior Operational Risk Lead
The role will support development and administration of risk policies; facilitate the timely response and completion of all audit and regulatory findings for our entire risk group; and have responsibility and oversight of the execution of one or more bank programs within risk. This will require partnering with risk The leader will drive expected operational results through program governance, project management, planning, and process improvements. And to exercise sound business judgment in managing the initiation, planning, and execution of allocated programs. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Support further enhancement of ORM policy management process, including authoring, collaboration and presentation of risk policies for approval.
- Monitor audit and regulatory findings for risk group; partnering with Senior owners of findings to facilitate responses, monitor progress and ensure timely and effective closure.
- Develop, implement and oversee one or more ORM programs through collaboration with business partners and work with cross-discipline teams to establish integrated plan to deliver on program goals and objectives.
- Conduct impact assessments for regulatory changes and provide research support to ensure timely response to changing regulatory expectations regarding risk management topics.
- Support documentation requirements for dual grading program, including training materials, model documentation, etc.
- Ensure ongoing communication of progress against program objectives.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and make recommendations for improvements to existing processes.
Bachelors Degree Required.
- Masters/ Advanced Degree Preferred.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires five or more years minimum prior relevant experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: