Job #: 9209
Title: .Net Developer
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Privately-held financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a .Net Developer for their Instruments team.
You will join a team which is responsible for building and managing reference data systems. Reference data is used across the firm to validate trading decisions, which are critical to the firms profitability.
Outstanding benefits include free meals, health club, on-site medical care, leading-edge technology, competitive salary/bonus, relocation assistance. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Drive software architecture decisions for firm wide critical data systems.
- Develop solutions using .NET, Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica, Hadoop, and other technologies.
- Enhance existing systems through automation, performance optimization, and addition of new features.
- Participate in day-to-day support of critical systems.
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of progressive experience with .Net programming and web services.
- Hands-on experience building solutions in relational databases such as Oracle, SQL server, and Korn shell scripting and programming.
- Experience with PL/SQL or T-SQL and writing complex SQL queries.
- Strong interest in learning and working with new technologies.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: